At Panther Creek Pet Clinic, we are known for serving our patients and clients with compassion, empathy and integrity. We are always looking for dedicated and enthusiastic individuals who are eager to help us continue providing the best care and service to our patients and clients.
If you believe your values match those of our practice and you would like to be part of an outstanding team, we would like to hear from you. For inquiries regarding employment at Panther Creek Pet Clinic, please contact:
Our team is passionate about their work and we are incredibly close; we have created a family-like atmosphere and an enjoyable work environment. Our hospital has been serving our community for over 35 years with some team-members having been here for up to 15 years!
Panther Creek Pet Clinic is in search of an experienced veterinary technician to help us care for the dogs and cats of The Woodlands, Texas. We are in the process of renovating a new clinic space and are adding a new veterinarian to our team this spring, so our goal is to attract 2-3 talented veterinary technicians to support the anticipated growth of our business. Your talent and skill as a Veterinary Technician are certainly essential to your success in this role. Preferential consideration will be given to candidates with experience in handling medical records, exam room etiquette, client education and communication, pharmacy duties, phlebotomy, operation of bloodwork machines, radiology, and surgical assistance/monitoring. We’ll love your expertise, passion, eagerness to grow and learn, and ability to work well with a team. In addition, there are also some other qualities that are important to us:
- Client education and communication skills that convey our recommendations to clients in an easily understandable and professional manner
- Maintaining a positive, supportive approach at all times
- Responding to the pressure of a fast-paced environment with dignity and professionalism
- The confidence to own tasks and responsibilities, and deliver positive outcomes
This is a full-time position with accommodating schedules and rotating Saturday shifts. We have a flexible approach to compensation based on your skill level and potential, and offer our employees benefits including (but not limited to):
- Health Insurance including Medical, Dental and Vision
- Sick Time / Paid Time Off
- Continuing Education Allowance
- 401(k) & Roth Retirement Savings Plan
- Quarterly Team Rewards Bonus Program
If you are passionate about animal medicine and keeping the furry companions of our community happy and healthy, then please reach out to our hospital manager, Stephanie Kelly, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the clinic at 281-367-7733. We are so excited to hear from you!